Friday, May 14, 2010
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Here at "Samrat Mica" we talk to our clients & buyers and often face the same question, what is the difference between wood and laminates, which material is better to use in the interior? It's true, everyone wants to choose best solution for their home, sometimes it is thought that wood is so much better to use than laminates. We, at "Samrat Mica" have made a list of 10 points, which may change such opinion. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Many people can’t even tell the difference between laminate and wood surface.
- Laminates are produced in so many different designs, that it can replace any other material in interior design.
- Laminate designs that look like wood cost much less than actual wood.
- There are much more options how to install the laminate, even without the use of glue and without the help of professionals (unlike installing wood).
- Laminates are not easy to scratch or crack, so there is no need to be afraid of breaking one while applying.
- Wood is not possible or not recommended to apply in bathrooms and kitchens because of the moisture. Laminates are water-resistant and applicable in every room or place.
- Laminates are resistant to surface water whilst the quality remains the same in hot and cold temperatures.
- Harsh substances, such as coffee or nail polish, are easily cleaned from laminate surfaces.
- Wood is not sun resistant, it can fade if exposed to lot’s of sunlight. This will not happen to laminate
- Finally, laminated surfaces are known for their long lasting beauty and freshness.
more pictures at blueantstudio
Friday, May 7, 2010
pictures via guardian
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
photo credits via icanread